We have nothing really to complain about today. In fact it was such a pleasant day, we really could use some rain and we've got nothing on Taiwan and Houston! We had planned a church bike ride for today on the Root River Trail. But it rained overnight and pretty much all day. We decided early this morning not to have it. When I called homes, most were not disappointed!
And we personally revelled in the day that suddenly had nothing planned! So we set a timer for 30 minutes, and we all cleaned nearly the whole house! Almost all of us. My little Berry Princess is afraid of the vaccum so she sat on the couch and looked at the pictures on the screen saver! The timer was nice, because we knew we had to work hard for a while, and then we'd be done. Next time we set the timer for 45 minutes, b/c we went a bit over on time. Then we had to do some fun stuff. I did some scrapbooking and planning. Early Bird did some serious playing with his uncle's old Transformers. Berry Princess got a lot of coloring done - this time it was all on the coloring books and none on the 1 year old couch. Hubby posted some games on Ebay.
Tonight I worked on getting pictures made for frames and the tea thermos at school. I just have to share my newest creation. Several - probably 3 years ago - my boys got me a pict of Early Bird with a super small calendar on it. It fit the entire year on an 8X10 frame along with his pict. I've wanted to get one again, but it was$15! So with the rainy weather, a coupon for Walgreens printing, and my new digital scrapbooking skills, I decided this was the time to try something new! Here is the results:
2 comments:
Okay, so an 8X10 was only $1.25!
Take that JCPENNEY and your 14.99 special enhancements!
And with Walgreens I can even have it sent to a Walgreens near you!
Looks lovely! I hope your family in Houston is alright.
Post a Comment