Friday, December 12, 2008

Accomplished

What a day . . . And it's not even done! I took a personal day to get some things done around the house. I got 1 batch of cookies baked, bagged up 3 gallons worth of cookies for the church cookie walk, cleaned all of the floors in the house, did 2 loads of laundry. This even game me time to have a very meaningful conversation with a mom of a student. And I have a dad who is going to come in and talk about radiology to my physical science class in January.

Now I go get the kids so we can change their bank accounts. Early Bird has practice for his program for a couple of hours this evening. Then we're off for a night in a hotel! Mom and Dad didn't want to brave the impending bad weather on Saturday and Sunday. So we're going to Houston to stay in their hotel room and enjoy the hot tub! If we have a bad night, we can always come home!

Call me on the cell if you have any exciting news to share that I NEED to know. I don't think I can wait to know what the consonants are that go with the vowels. Confused? See the comments in this posting.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Am planning to show up on Sunday am. Will probably come to the church. Of course dependa on where the storm plans to track