We spent the morning on the Toy Reduction Act. It worked wonderfully. We were able to fill 6 garbage bags with stuff to give away. I've also got a train table and a toddler bike in the back of the van. Three cheers to regifting!
And boy was I tired! I took a well-deserved NAP!
Then I tried to chop ice off the side walk!! I guess I got a work out!
3 comments:
I recently heard that sometimes Santa takes a bag or box of old toys to be fixed and recycled when he comes on Christmas Eve. The kids just put out the ones they want to give to other kids who only get one gift alongside the milk and cookies and they're gone on Christmas morning.
Ohhhhh I like that idea!
I also had a major toy purge... we have a great nonprofit kids center for families who need resources so its always a pleasure to take over nice toys, clothes and baby things.... that said, its a huge amount of work and the kids have unpacked to boxes twice already.
Post a Comment