Thursday, December 18, 2008

Update

So I know you've been waiting for an update on that quasi new baby (2 months old now) and the men's conversation that took place a few weeks ago. I now have NEWS!

We got a Christmas card from the family of the new baby. On the picture it said, "Merry Christmas from all of us." On the inside of the card it was signed "the Pec's." We still didn't know the name of the little boy!

I ran into another one of the super nice guys in the mall over the weekend. I asked him if he knew the name of the new baby (they are closer friends than we have made time for). He hemmed and hawed. I said, "My husband will greatly appreciate that you can't remember." He asked his 2.5 year old son. He didn't know either! After about 1 minute, which must have seemed like forever to a guy on the spot, he said "Parker! Parker James!" Kudos to Jim on even knowing the middle name!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Parker?! Your hubby wasn't even close!! :-)