Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Extreme Cold Day

Tomorrow is an extreme cold day - no school for me. Daycare and the hospital are still open. I will still stay home and grade papers and write a test or 2 and then pick up the kids early. It is COLD! -17 in Morgan right now! Looks like Brother has a cold day, too!

When we got home from JOLT tonight, Early Bird got out of the van and said "It's so beautiful out!" He was right; it was beautiful! The sky is clear,the stars are out, the moon is not, the lights from the town were bright. It was quite a site.

But too durned COLD to stand out and look at it for long!

2 comments:

Brenda said...

huh, and I was just enjoying the first day of it being cold, but not freeze-your-bones-cold.

Jo said...

I'm jealous.... It's -33 here without windchill.... everyone is delayed 2 hours.... and I have to go 3 hours EARLIER than usual. I hate early mornings.... Usually my earliest class is at 11. But today, I need to be there around 8. I may just fall over from shock.