Yep, I think that is what they call it now-a-days. After a 20 minute procedure Hubby's lying on the couch - sort of achy. This too will pass. Besides, it's nothing compared to the 15 months of pregnancy, 57 hours of labor, 2 deliveries and 9.5 pounds of baby I already did.
I did get to watch the procedure. The hole was about .5 cm across and the little tubes were completely white - Dr described them as spaghetti - I concur.
Tomorrow the kids and I will go to the cities to literally give away the crib!
Edit 1 hour later: Early Bird just asked where his shot was. He was not satisfied with "the berries" "No Daddy which leg?" "HMMMM." Daddy, maybe you need some of Randy's magic cream. After Thomas, (at daycare) hurt his mouth, Sandy put some of Randy's magic cream on it and it didn't hurt for even 1 day!" I guess we'll try that next!
6 comments:
Happy recovery, BIL!
You must have a really great husband to go through that and allow you to watch the procedure.
I do have a great husband!
What a great way to compare your discomfort. I hadn't ever thought about pointing out my months (years, really) of pregnancy, labor & recovery. 25 months of pregnancy, 36 hours of labor, 22 pounds of baby. I'll have to make that point the next time the V-disussion occurs!
Just for your information, Randys magic cream isn't specifically made for healing what ails Pete. But it has been known to repair a broken bone, according to some.
Hmmmm.... Jayden was about 9 pounds.... I'll be using your calculation formula when I represent my case to hubby. I heard rumours that he'll accompany Kevin.
Post a Comment