I was gone all day Sunday. (I left at 5:15 am and got back home at 8:50 pm.) While I was gone, they decided to do some crafts with the leftovers from dinner. They ate frozen pizza. With frozen pizza comes a piece of aluminum foil for the pan, so they had no dishes and a cardboard piece to hold the frozen pizza. So they ate and then came craft time.
Let's make the aluminum foil tube into a wand for the Princess and the cardboard into a Captain America Shield. Here's why I love my son:
Hubby to son: We've got to put handles on it so you can use it like a shield.
Son to Hubby: Mommy doesn't like weapons.
Hubby to son: We'll just tell her it's a decoration for your arm.
Son to Hubby: Why would we lie to Mommy? That's even meaner!
2 comments:
Any report on Lego League results?
Does that kid ever wear a shirt?
Post a Comment