I drew the long straw for tax season again - meaning I don't have to do taxes! Yeah!!!
But we need to leave the house. . . hmmmm. . . perhaps this is the short straw. We're going to the Children's Museum in La Crosse. . . .maybe not such a short straw. . . the grossology exhibit is there. . . getting longer . . ohhhh it's their 10 year birthday party and everyone is going to be there? . . . is that a short straw or a long straw? We got to see the Cat in the Hat, Kenny Ahern - EB's favorite clown, and Spiderman! After 3 hours of stimulation, I was ready for some quiet! It was a good time - I definitely got the long straw. And the taxes are done - well almost done any way!
| Make a Smilebox scrapbook |

1 comment:
Looks like a great time!
Post a Comment