Princess gave me two "bucks."
She gave her brother 4 bucks.
He said "I'm rich. I'm rich."
Then he saw I had some bucks.
He took them from me yelling "I'm rich. I'm rich!"
and hid his bucks.
When Princess realized that I had no bucks,
she gave me 1 on hers, then 2, then all of hers.
Then she realized she had none,
so she took them all back.
But she feels badly
that Mommy doesn't have any bucks.
So she's mad,
"Who took Mommy's bucks?>!?!?!!?"
I'm going to find them.
Now, she's trying to find them . . . .
Then the swindler convinced her
to jump on Mommy's bed. . .
And she fell and bumped her head.
Of the 8 bucks we have,
Only 4 is currently in circulation!
2 comments:
Funny how similar that is to the state of my checking account... and the value of my home. What used to be worth 8 is now only worth 4. Where did the other half go??
I don't know!!!
And we forgot to look when we cleaned this evening!
Post a Comment