Look at the cool cake pops we made!
Take one cake pop and put some melted vanilla wafers on it.
Add some sprinkles and dots.
Add a few more sprinkles.
Hold on tight!
2 moms, 5 cooie sheets, 4 kids. What do you think will come out of this?
We learned that glitter sticks to wet hands.
But they sure do look good!
We learned that glitter sticks to wet hands.
- Good project for the kids!
- Don't do it alone!
- Lots of help needed for clean up!
- I like making the full cake better!
- I'm not good at copying other people's projects.
1 comment:
oh, they turned out so pretty!! I thought that they were just going to look like blobs, based on our conversation, but they totally look like eggs! Good job, everyone! We made our pops last night, and will decorate them tonight. The kids did a great job putting them on sticks last night, and now they're in the freezer firming up. Stay tuned for pics!
Post a Comment