Sorry we haven't had much in terms of exciting things happening in our lives lately. So here's our boring stories from the past few days.
1.
Princess was talking to her Nana on the phone and here's how the conversation went:
Nana: Did you get a movie?
BP her nods head.
Nana: what movie did you get?
BP: dis one.
2.
In the car on the way home,
Early Bird: Mom, where's Taiwan?
Me: Over by China.
Early Bird: OHHHHHH I WAS right!
3.
After going to get the movie:
Hubby: Did you do a good job of sharing?
BP: NO!
Hubby: Are you proud of that?
BP: yes.
4.
See I told you they were boring.
Want to buy a nice house in the country?
1 comment:
Yes, I do! Love the house website - great job! What did you decide to do about listing your house with the realtor? Here's hoping you get an offer tomorrow!
Post a Comment