Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Look What Mom Found!

Yesterday Mom sent me a link to a Carpenter blog. It is so fun to read about how Sarah is doing in Africa! Can you believe that just this past Easter eve they delivered a basket to Mom and Dad's? They rang the door bell and ran away... but not down the driveway where we could see them. No they ran through the "forest" (that's just for Amee) and we never really knew who it was! Except we did. Reminded us of the May day baskets of 1992! Yep that was the Carpenters, too!

So Sarah and her family live in Uganda and are selling strawberries. It looks like an interesting read.

(I just love the internet.... and the saying would go. "Then why don't you marry it?" I probably would, but I need to remember I'm married though. It is so wonderful to see what is going on in other people's lives. Now the blog list includes 2 other continents! Good thing we have a globe.)

We wish you well Sarah and family, and we will continue to read!

No comments: