We made some for daycare over the last couple of days. I got them each their own little rolling pin for cooking with mommy several months ago. This was the first time we got them out for cookies. Early Bird did a better job with just his hands patting the dough out. Berry Princess couldn't understand why she didn't just get to eat the dough. So she rolled out the flour and then drew in it with her finger. She only ate about 1 cookie of dough = Success.
Here are the kids sprinkling their thanksgiving cookies. I didn't want to even think about having them frost the cookies - what a mess that would have been. So I got out the sprinkles. It was ingenious! After they slaved over sprinkling 6 turkeys each, they were done! Whew what a day's work!
I hope the daycare kids like them!
1 comment:
I've heard of making the frosting really runny and putting different colors in ice cube trays. Then let them "paint" it onto the cookies. Don't know if it works, but you could try...
Post a Comment