Wondering why you haven't seen many posts lately? Wondering if we dropped off the face of the earth?
Welcome to my little pity party. Last week was a long one. 3 9-hour days for regular school and 2 12-hour days for school plus parent-teacher conferences.
Somewhere in there someone decided to share a nasty bug with me. I took 2 2-hour naps this weekend. I even slept longer than the kids did! Today I stayed home from school, cleaned a bit around the house and did 5 loads of laundry. I feel like that comercial with the teacher who's head looks like it's about to explode.
I'm off to get some tea and go to bed! Maybe I'll dream of sharing it with students tomorrow.
5 comments:
You should go to bed.
Feel better. There are some mean, mean bugs going around.
I am with hubby- go to bed and rest
I totally had that last week!!!! Our last 4 performances of "Camelot", I swear you could hear me sneezing from offstage, and I was drinking cough syrup on the sides.... luckily the REAL cold didn't kick in until Saturday night after the last performance.... then through wednesday of last week it was hell.... class on monday was interesting because I could barely stay awake, and people said I looked like death.... so I really feel your pain... er... I did anyways.... so yes FEEL BETTER! I like jasmine tea, give it a try....
Hope you feel better.....
Poor thing. But what a sweet hubby you have.
Post a Comment