Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Who will you vote for?

As we were talking about what we had going on this week, we decided to get some input from our children. Here was our conversation on Sunday night:

Hubby: Who should I vote for?
Early Bird: I don't know. How do you decide?
Hubby: I'm not sure.
EB: Who's going to die first?
Hubby: I don't know.
EB: Probably John McCain, because he's really old.
Hubby: OHHH!
EB: You should vote for Barack Obama then.

Looking for a second opinion he turns to the other side of the table:
Hubby to Berry Princess: Who should I vote for? Barack Obama or John McCain?
BP: John McCain.
Hubby to Berry Princess: Who should I vote for? John McCainor Barack Obama?
BP: Obama.

See there are still some undecided nonvoters out there.

See you at the polls. I better go find out where I vote!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Today will be a big day for EB. I've been thinking about him. Here's hoping he isn't disappointed!!