Wednesday, November 19, 2008

So the story is. . . .

Yesterday, Tuesday, we came home and took off the hat. That was the hair she had under the hat! It was so funny looking!

The real story is in the sticker. Daycare lost her before lunch yesterday. The basement lights were off and everyone else was sitting up to have lunch. But no Berry Princess. Finally, probably only 2 minutes later, Daycare found her in the bathroom with her pants down and pee in the potty! She did it all by herself! So she got a sticker!

And I'm telling Hubby this story just before dinner last night and am really gushing over how wonderful it is to have a potty trained "big" girl! BP is sitting at the table getting ready for dinner. . . . and. . . . yep. . . . .you guess it. . . . .she peed on her stool! I guess that's what you get when you're over confident!

Ohhh they grow up so fast! But is sure is nice to not have any real need for diapers - except for overnight. The next problem we have to face is when we run out of Elmo diapers. I can just see the drama she'll have about using Dora instead! Or will it be Mickey. We have both. And I'm not buying more Elmo diapers when we have about 1/2 of a year's supply of diapers. All rightly then, my Princess, bring on the drama!

No comments: