Saturday, June 07, 2008

Kids in the Spring

I'm currently feeling much better- recovering from the ovarian cyst that ruptured at 11pm on Thursday night and sent me to the hospital at 2:30AM. I guess that means the meds are keeping the pain away. So I'm back to do a little blogging. While reading someone esle's blog, I found this cool little picture making thingie. I think you're supposed to have some particular event to use it for, but we just have kids picts from this spring. See how it works. Also, I've changed the settings to allow anonymous users to comment. Soyou've wanted to comment and not yet registered, here's your chance.

We also have one cute kid comment. After fake falling off of the couch, the Early Bird said, "I should be on that show." You know the show. . . where people fall down, and we all laugh at them . . . America's Funniest Home Videos!

Click to play Kids in the Spring
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Very cute collage. I hope that you are still feeling better :)

Anonymous said...

Birds & Blooms magazine has an annual picture contest showing children and flowers. I'll get you the info so that you can submit the pic of Berry Princess and the bright red tulips.