Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Legos

This week I'm working part time and paying full time daycare. It is kind of nice. I have 6 kids in my class this week. We build and program robots for about 4 hours and then go home. Who can complain about 6 kids? I'm not yet, though some do test my gracious professionalism.

I can't imagine what it would be like to have ADD. The brain is flying a mile a second and it seems out of control! BUT then it hits on the idea that I've been trying to get someone to look at! And it works!

This week also make me really think about all the details that need to happen for my __ to work properly. For the blank in that sentence you can fill in any piece of equipment that makes my life easier. There are lots of things. Here's a wow to all of those people who make stuff work, because in our house we can't fix anything! Thanks for making stuff!

No comments: