Sunday, June 08, 2008

Rain, Rain, Rain

So it really is starting to feel like August 19th again. This am 26 was closed.

Tonight we went to a grad part,y and it rained and rained and rained. On our way home Elm street was closed, hwy 16 was closed between the stoplight and the high school and the road between LaCrescent and Hokah was closed. The first 2 were road flooding, I don't know what the last one is, but we are once again on the detour.

One of the first stories: WKBT

I'll add more as I know more. . . So now that it is over, I know a bit more. (WXOW has good weather info for Dad.) For those of us who just want the basics. . . We got between 5 and 6 inches of rain over the weekend. I think I need to find a tiling guy. I better get the lawn mowed while the sun shines!

No comments: