Thursday, June 19, 2008

VBS

Because I know some want an update about all the things we have going on in our lives. . . Last week was Vaction Bible School at church. Boy did the Early Bird have fun!

So like our parents we always ask what did you learn in school today. Unlike us, he actually learned something.

On the first day he learned how to say "Uuuhhhuhhh!" and point in the air - like a eureka moment!

On the second day he learned about the person who was the light. . . when we tried to tell him that the light was Jesus, he said "No, but I don't remember what her name was." So I had to go and ask some questions. Turns out that the light was a lightning bolt named Electra!
Now that I looked at their website - VBS has really changed since you did it, Mom!

No comments: