After 5 days of potty training we have had 1 day where there were absolutely no accidents! Yeah, big party here! We are offically trained!
A special thank you to her big brother. While they were playing he smelled some Princess expelled gas and said, "Mommy, has she gone potty lately?!" We put her on, and sure enough she peed! No poop, but I didn't expect any.
This has really expanded her vocabulary. . .
"No yet," with an ever so serious shake of the head.
"Elmo go potty."
"Osss," I want to take my pants off while I sit here.
"NOOOOOOOO MAAA MAAAAAAAA!" I don't have to go yet, and I'm busy playing, and what do you mean I have to sit here with this dumb Elmo, and I don't care if Elmo has to go Potty, and I DON'T have to go. . . Ohh I went!
"Fru nack" I get to have a fruit snack now that I went potty on the potty.
1 comment:
Yay!
Post a Comment