This is a very busy day at our house! Yesterday, the roofer thought the 3 inches of insulation in the attic wasn't enough. So he (with our permission, of course) went out and got more. He was concerned that I might need to sit next to the electrical box and reset the switch, while his guys ran the insulation blower.
I called the electrician last night. (It's good to be good to your electrician.) He came out at 8am and put in 2 new circuits to run the insulation blower. Then I went in to school to get the papers I need to have graded by Monday. Guess who was there installing a new ballast for one of the lights in my classroom!? Jeff- the electrician - who had just left my house! (Another case of you know it is a small town when. . . ) I like that.
I got a few papers graded. The roofer/insulation guys came at noon. (Apparently the insulation truck needed a new starter!) Then another electrican (from Jeff's company) come out at 12:30 to put in a new bathroom vent. While he's here. . . I wonder what else we'll have him do?
Check back later for an update to see about how the rain will affect these projects.
No comments:
Post a Comment