Wednesday, October 01, 2008

At the edge of your seat

I know that many of you have been waiting at the edge of your seat to see pict and hear from the boys trip to see Barack Obama. . . at Baracktoberfest in La Crosse!

Here's what I learned on the way home from daycare today.
Me: Did you have fun?
EB: Yeah!
Me: What was your favorite part?
EB: The speach.
Me: What did he say?
EB: I don't know (After MUCH thought!)

A few minutes later:
EB: Mommy, why is Barack so popular?
Me: I don't know. Why do you like him?
EB: B/c he's going to be the next President.
Me: How do you know that?
EB: That's what he told us today.

I guess he was listening!

Here's the conversation that took place at daycare this afternoon:
Caden: Was John McCain there too?
EB: Hmmm, no.
Caden: He's probably working back in Washington.

Wouldn't it be fun to listen to these two debate?

Now for a few pictures of the boys with the 12,000 to 15,000 people who were in downtown LaCrosse this morning:

It was a long time to stand and look at people's butts and bellys.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks like a funif chilly afternoon. Love the gloves

Jen said...

I'm so glad that Pete took him! I bet that is something that he'll remember all his life.

Anonymous said...

Thought you might be interested in this link to paper dolls of the candidates

B.O.
http://www.doverpublications.com/sampler/1003/sample2.htm

J.M
http://www.doverpublications.com/sampler/1003/sample1.htm

The link's only good for a week

Anonymous said...

Oh here's another one
http://folduscandidate.com/