Wish I could have won this one. Looks like a Halloween hit to me!
Oh gosh, that is my kind of cake! Think I can convince your sister to make one for me? She does pretty good at feeding me peanut butter ball cookies ;) And your bowl pumkin is adorable.
Husband, or as he wants to be called "Man of the House", is wondering why we don't get any of these cakes that you are making.
This is the same response as the cake walk. It was the first cake to go at the walk - other than the torte, which came home.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Wish I could have won this one. Looks like a Halloween hit to me!
Oh gosh, that is my kind of cake! Think I can convince your sister to make one for me? She does pretty good at feeding me peanut butter ball cookies ;) And your bowl pumkin is adorable.
Husband, or as he wants to be called "Man of the House", is wondering why we don't get any of these cakes that you are making.
This is the same response as the cake walk. It was the first cake to go at the walk - other than the torte, which came home.
Post a Comment