Just wondering... has EB ever cut off BP's hair and blamed her for it? Or carved his name in his bed and blamed her? Nah, your kids wouldn't do anything like *that*!
Ohhh Don't believe the lies the younger sister tells! How can little sisters remember what happened over 25 years ago? I think her memory might be a little bit cloudy!
Hey, I resent that comment! Who's the one who's feeling "old" just by listening to her students?? The memory is often the first to go, from what I hear.
4 comments:
Hmmm, looks like an unfair fight!
Just wondering... has EB ever cut off BP's hair and blamed her for it? Or carved his name in his bed and blamed her? Nah, your kids wouldn't do anything like *that*!
Guess what we were chatting about this morning ;)
Ohhh Don't believe the lies the younger sister tells! How can little sisters remember what happened over 25 years ago? I think her memory might be a little bit cloudy!
Hey, I resent that comment! Who's the one who's feeling "old" just by listening to her students?? The memory is often the first to go, from what I hear.
Isn't it amazing what different memories remember. Good luck with the parenting skills
Post a Comment