With a promise of 2 days off of school for MEA last week, I decided that I could make a cake or two for the a fall celebration we had at church on Wednesday night. I made cake and cake and cake - yeah, 3 of them. Like I said INSANITY! Really, they weren't that much work. I mixed them each from scratch.
Wed night the kids and I went to the church party. So did about 120 other people - the place was packed. There was plenty of chili and a few other soups. After dinner there was a cake walk and craft time. 12 people got to do the cake walk at a time. We had 3 cakes in the walk. Guess who won the first round? Early Bird! "Mommy, I picked one of your cakes!" Awe, what a compliment! So we got to eat chocolate torte! Yummy!
1 comment:
Mmmm, now I want some cake! Be sure to share your scrapbooking efforts please ;)
Post a Comment