Saturday, October 11, 2008

Train the Trainer

"Mama, I can't get my pants off!"
After day 1 of potty training our Berry Princess, I've decided that train the trainer is a more accurate description of who get's trained during potty training. We started intensive training this morning with lots of milk, water and juice. I did do 1 nearly full load of laundry of pants, socks and underwear. She seems to be pretty in sync with the timer. After she peed, I would set the timer for 15 or 20 minutes to remind my frequently-distracted self to put her on the potty. About 2 mintues before the timer would go off, she peed her pants. We did this about 4 times this morning. Only 1 time tonight. That means that this afternoon went better! Let's see how tomorrow goes with Daddy home for the morning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have yet to do the potty training thing. My mother-in-law had Jaylene trained before I even thought of it. I think it was before she was two. I'm hoping Jayden's daycare will take care of it too. ha! Good luck to you.