Monday, October 20, 2008

I just have to share!

Really - I have tears running down my face.

In the groups area I love the dominoes - can't you just see a bunch of people who all fall down? Or the game show contestants! How fun would that be?

In the couples area. . .Sun and Moon - Can't you just see Hubby with a fake butt? How would you make that anyway?

In the quick and easy section . . . Johnny on the spot. . . Leaf blower

In some section . . .head in the clouds. . . .CD burner.

I can't stop laughing. . . I think I need to dress up this year. . . With costumes like this, I can't go wrong. Any recommendations? I'd really like some ideas here.

Ahhh. . . They need to be school appropriate and a few on the site are NOT! (ie baby sitter) I just don't think I can decide on my own.

No comments: